A menubar assistant for Bear, the MacOS note taking app, a lightweight applet for MacOS that sits in the menubar that lets you:
- Quickly append text to any Bear Note
- Optionally add a named hashtag with the appended text if the note doesn’t already contain the hashtag
- Define a global hotkey to append the contents of the clipboard to the named Bear Note from any app
- Define a global hotkey to append the contents of the clipboard into BearBar’s text input window from any app.
Download & Installation
- Download the BearBar binary here
- Unzip (double click)
- Copy to your Applications folder
Automatically Start on Login
Add BearBar to your login items in System Preferences->Users & Groups->Your Name->Login Items.
Problems, Suggestions, Pizza
Please use the contact form on this site to contact Kim or add a comment at the bottom of this article.